Ice Slicer Nature's Blend is nature's perfect recipe for melting ice and snow. With 4 naturally occurring salts and 60+ trace minerals, Nature's Blend outperforms rock salt and is safer to use around kids, pets, and plants.
• No dyes or coloring agents
• Safer solution for vegetation
• Less corrosive on all surfaces
• Fewer chlorides=healthier waterways
• OMRI Organic Certified
• Granules create traction
• 60+ trace minerals=faster melting
MELT MORE FOR LESS
Ice Slicer Nature's Blend naturally contains the same complex chlorides and trace minerals as highway performance Ice Slicer. It melts ice and snow 3.5 times faster than rock salt and more efficiently prevents refreezing down to 0° F.
KID AND PET FRIENDLY
Nature's Blend contains no harsh chemicals or dyes; only naturally occurring salts and trace minerals. Its natural formula makes it perfectly safe to taste. It is important to remember that eating too much salt can dehydrate you and cause some stomach upset, so you will still need to supervise children and pets. Drinking water after eating anything salty is always a good idea. As for paws, just like taking a shower after the beach, a simple rinse easily removes salt deposits from your skin and your pets paws.
SAFE FOR VEGETATION
Did you know that Nature's Blend is harvested from the same mineral deposit as our soil-nourishing supplements? When used in the right quantities, the minerals in Nature's Blend actually nourish soil and plant life. In fact, the historic gardens at Temple Square, Salt Lake City found that switching to Nature's Blend protected both their visitors and vegetation better than traditional rock salt ice melt.
LEARN MORE HERE
1. Apply a light application before a snowstorm to prevent ice from bonding to the pavement
2. Nature's Blend natural high performance means you can use less than with other products...less is more!
3. One 10lb bag will treat up to 400 square feet
4. Gently wipe down pet's paws anytime they walk on salty surfaces to prevent dry paws
4 Chloride salts:
Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride
60+ naturally occurring trace minerals
CRAFTED BY FARMERS . NATURE HAS IT RIGHT