Buy this case of 5 and save even more!
Equine health issues often begin with mineral deficiencies and dehydration. Redmond salt licks are packed with natural trace minerals and equine electrolytes that hydrate horses and bring them back into healthy balance. Nourish your horses and help them thrive with Redmond Rock.
• All-Natural Minerals. Improve horse health with 60+ essential trace minerals naturally found in Redmond Rock.
• Improve Hydration. Horses need salt and electrolytes to avoid dehydration. Replenish both with Redmond Rock and help your horse drink more.
• Preferred by Horses. Give your horse the natural salt lick he wants! Eight out of ten horses choose Redmond Rock over other mineral blocks.
• Mined in America. 100% of Redmond Rock sea salt is mined in the USA. Your purchase supports American jobs and the American economy.
• Lasts Longer. Our rock holds up better in wet weather, which means your horse gets more licks and you save more money.
Include Redmond Rock as a free-choice mineral supplement in your horse’s pasture or stall. Always provide your horse access to fresh water.
Horses thrive on the minerals Redmond Rock provides. In many cases, when given the rock for the first time, mineral deficient horses won’t leave it alone! The minerals in Redmond Rock can help restore and bring your horse back into his natural mineral balance. By including Redmond Rock as a free choice mineral supplement in their pasture or stall your horse will have access to the finest natural mineral source available, and in the form that the horse’s natural intelligence teaches him to seek.
Whether you ride your horse competitively for show, eventing, or just take him on the trail for a brisk Saturday morning ride, Redmond Rock can help restore balance and improve the time you and your horse spend together.